Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Long Time, No See

Hey, there--it's Lauren.  Yes, I kind of forgot about you, blog.  Yes, I've left you cold and alone for many, many months.  Life took over.  Ups, downs, the whole bit.  But then, I realized too many amazing things have happened for me to not record them.  This blog is great because as much as I like to share it as a way to keep in touch with those I may not see often, it's mostly for myself.  It's a way for me to look back on different parts of my life--kind of like my journal with pictures.  I have so, so much to tell you about I'm practically bursting at the seams with anticipation and excitement.  I'm like a kid on Christmas morning!  I can't wait.  I will be back soon, but first I have to gather my thoughts and get my bearings.  Here's a big 'ole hint of the goodness to come:

No comments:

Post a Comment